RockBoard PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cable, angled/straight, 600 cm / 236 7/32"
Crystal clear lossless tone, that’s what every guitarist wants. The RockBoard® PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cables take the concept of our flat cable and the design of our audiophile SAPPHIRE Series Patch Cables a step further. Designed and developed in Germany these cables feature selected high-grade materials and combine them with our experience in saving space. These cables stand on the same level with the best on the market. The flexible conductor core and our double shielding against high as well as low frequency interference are enhanced by a layer of semi-conductor shielding that completely prevents the occurrence of cable microphonics (triboelectric effect) for transporting your unaltered, natural tone from the instrument to the amp!
- high-end flat instrument lead cable with rectangular profile
- super compact plugs
- flat rectangular cable prevents cable breakage and jams
- flexible copper conductor 50 x 0,12 mm (36 AWG)
- Signal Insulation PE (polyethylene ø 2,9 mm / 7/64")
- PVC cable mantle
- semi-conductive layer (0,5 mm / 1/64") between signal insulation and shield for preventing cable microphonics
- 100% braided tinned copper shielding 16 x 4 x 0,15 mm (34 AWG)
- aluminum foil shield (0,06 mm / 0.002")
- capacitance cond./shield less than 8 pF/decimeter
- Conductor Resistance less than 8 mOhm/decimeter
- operating Temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Gold-plated 6,3 mm / ¼" mono audio plugs
- outer dimension of Cable 7,6 x 4,8 mm / 5/16" x 3/16" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (L x W x H) 43,5 x 16 x 11,5 mm / 1 11/16" x 5/8" x 7/16"
- black with gold and silver plug housings
- length 300 cm / 118 7/64"