Warwick Gnome - Pocket Bass Amp Head, 200 Watt
A 200W Portable Bass Amp! The Warwick Gnome!
- Solid State —The Gnome Pocket Bass Amp features a solid-state design and Class D circuitry
- Portable & Lightweight — The Gnome stacks up at an impressive 2.12 lbs and measures at 6.7” x 4.6” x 1.8”
- 3 Band EQ — With a +/- 15DdB cut/boost per band, this small amp offers significant tonal flexibility
- 200 Watts — 200 Watts @ 4 ohms / 130 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Direct Out — Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground life
- Silent Practice – ¼” Headphone jack makes silent practice easy
The Warwick Gnome bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket!
The Gnome amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals.
The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.