Tascam US-1x2HR 2 In/2 Out 240bit 192kHz USB Audio Interface
The Tascam US-1x2HR 1Mic, 2IN/2OUT High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface
For guitar/vocal recording musicians
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio formats
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver)
- 1 XLR input equipped with Ultra HDDA mic preamp and +48V phantom power
- 1 TRS line/inst. input
- RCA line L/R inputs
- RCA line L/R outputs
- 1 headphone output
- USB Type-C connection (USB Type-A to Type-C cable included)
- Powered by USB bus power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
- Extensive line-up of bundled software
- Steinberg Cubase LE, Cubasis LE 3
- IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4 SE
- Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED (available free of charge up to 3 months)
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand)
- Stereo/mono selectable loopback function (Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS)
- OBS support
What’s in the Box?
- USB cable (Type-A to Type-C)
- DAW software installation guide
- DAW plug-in software installation guide set
- Owner's manual（warranty card included)
1 XLR mic input and 1 TRS line/guitar input audio interface with 192 kHz support and USB-C bus power connection. The included loopback function and OBS support makes this interface an excellent choice for podcasts and live streaming. The new US-1x2HR offers simple and intuitive operation, sophisticated looks, a rich assortment of software bundles, and improved audio performance, thanks to the newly enhanced audio circuit.
Natural, crisp & clear sound quality thanks to the implemented Ultra HDDA Mic Preamp with 192 kHz support
High resolution reproduction in the US-HR series has been pursued based on TASCAM's policy to recreate sound as close to the original as possible. Therefore, the in-house developed Ultra HDDA mic preamp combined with a newly improved audio circuit delivers enhanced audio performance with the most transparent and low-noise sound.
Zero-latency direct monitoring function
Direct monitoring will diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recording and performance.
Create quality content with bundled software
The US-HR models come bundled with world-renowned software that will enhance the user's production workflow. At the core of music production, Steinberg's Cubase LE/Cubasis LE 3 DAW is included, along IK Multimedia's Sample Tank SE, which comes free of charge with a massive 30 GB sound library encompassing more than 2,000 different musical instruments.
US-HR models also come with a free 3-month subscription to Auto-Tune Unlimited, a comprehensive suite of industry standard pitch correction and vocal effects.
Interface for podcasts and live streaming
The US-1x2HR can be used with computers or smartphones to easily create podcasts or live streams. The audio can be switched between stereo/mono, and the loopback function allows the audio from the computer to be returned to the streaming software for playback during live streams. US-1x2HR also supports OBS, which is popular and used worldwide.
Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
The US-1x2HR can be used as an interface for iPad and other iOS devices.
New audio interface engine
Capitalizing on our experience being one of the pioneers in manufacturing USB audio interfaces, we achieved further stability in our native driver. The audio buffer size can be set starting from 4 samples (Windows only) to give the best performance to every different environment; maximizing the capability of the computer in use while creating a low-latency environment.