StompLight® Pal - The Ultimate DMX Lighting Slave
The StompLight Pal is your solution!
The StompLight® Pal is StompLight's innovative DMX lighting slave engineered to connect/cascade with the innovative StompLight® Professional DMX lighting effect pedal, other StompLight® Pals and a variety DMX lighting products.
The StompLight® Pal may also be used as a stand alone solid color stage light when first connected to a StompLight® DMX Pro effect pedal and "loaded" with a selected solid color.
When the Pal is connected to a StompLight® Professional DMX lighting effect pedal the StompLight® Pal mimics the StompLight® DMX Pro's brilliant color and sound active effects. Another key feature of the StompLight® Pal is that it can be powered for hours with the external StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere. Bring along an extra battery pack and you are never out of power. A StompLight® Pal sets up and breaks down in seconds making it a great solution for the Wedding DJ or working musician who prefers a quick set up and tear down. A highly effective stage lighting system can be staged in umder two minues using a StompLight®t Pro DMX pedal connected to 1- 3 StompLight® Pals using StompLight® Power Banks.
The StompLight Pal incorporates the same gold standard CREE LED array as the StompLight Professional DMX lighting effect pedal creating a diffuse light field that lends itself to stage, facade or under-table lighting. Traditional PAR lights are often too focused for these applications. The small foot sprint and external battery pack make all StompLight® products easy to move about, position and break down.
The StompLight® Pal is housed in a rugged aluminum powder coated enclosure. Shaped like a floor monitor (aka floor wedge) the StompLight® Pal offers a variety of lighting angles and surface placement options. StompLight® Pal is light weight (1.7 lbs) and comes with fasteners installed for mounting to a microphone stand using the optional Atlas Sound AD -11B adapter available on our website.
The StompLight®t Pal works with DMX systems using 3-pin DMX cable or typical microphone cable (XLR). Multiple StompLight Pals can be daisy-chained (aka cascaded) together using a single StompLight® Professional as the Controller.
The StompLight® Pal also has a brightness adjustment knob for localized brightness adjustment.
The StompLight® Pal can be powered with optional rechargeable StompLight® Power Bank or the included 12 volt wall adapter.
Features - Owners Manual v1.28
- Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing at 400 lumens
- DMX compatible
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Adjustable brightness
- Vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knob
- Expandable with 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight® products and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Durable carry bag
- Can be mounted on a mic stand. Engineered for the easy addition using Atlas AD11B Surface-Mount Flange Mic Stand Adapter (Female).
- Length: 7.3” (18.4 cm) x Width 5.3” (13.5 cm) x Height 3.9” (10 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 1 year warranty
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent Nos: 9,462,654; 9,185,776
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
If you have a discount code enter it at the shipping checkout page