StompLight® DMX Pro lighting effect pedal - Black
The StompLight® DMX Pro brings together patented engineering, professional lighting effects with extraordinary ease. Using StompLight® products musicians, Mobile DJs, artists and venues can quickly add sound active performance lighting to any environment in seconds. StompLight® is DMX compatible and is designed to work seamlessly with the StompLight® Pal. If you have an existing DMX system the StompLight®DMX Pro can function as a controller and/or slave when connected
StompLight's® 5 Modes
- Color Wheel Mode- Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. Great for "stomp it and leave it" overall visual ambiance.
- Solid Color Mode- Choose a color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your band banner 2) up-lighting your killer amp/rig on stage. You can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
- Sound Active Microphone Mode (aka Color Organ Mode) This mode utilizes the built-in microphone and internal 7-band spectrum analyzer to create lighting that responds to your playing and frequency of the audio you produce. Drummers will love the play/response feature of the Microphone Mode. See this testimonial view Microphone Mode is fun with bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
- Instrument/Mixer Mode- Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone or mixer into StompLight's 1/4" input, adjust StompLight's input gain knob and generate exciting and responsive lighting. This mode also can also utilize the 7-band spectrum analyzer option if desired.
- Stroboscopic Mode- Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.
Features - Owner's Manual v12.28
- Collapsible 180-degree adjustable lighting array actually built onto an effect pedal. A world first design.
- DMX 512 compatible
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight® Power Brick for "off the grid" use
- Optional 1.6 ounce StompLight® Pal DMX Lighting Slave for quick addition of amazing stage lighting
- Atmel ATMEGA Processor with LED Engine and Advanced COB (Chip on Board Technology)
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Robust clam shell design for ease of staging, strike and portability
- Sound and Input Active - utilizing ¼ “ input and output connectors
- 7-channel spectrum analyzer with a built-in microphone
- Adjustable color, brightness, sensitivity, input gain and effect change rate
- Vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knobs
- Quality foot-switches and potentiometers
- 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight® Pal and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Can be mounted on a mic stand. Engineered for the easy addition using Atlas AD11B Surface-Mount Flange Mic Stand Adapter (Female).
- Length: 4.75” (12cm) x Width 8” (20.5 cm) x Height 3” (7.5cm)
- Weight: 3 3/4 pounds
- Quick Start Guide
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 1 year warranty
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent Nos: 9,462,654; 9,185,776
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.