Singular Sound Aeros Loop Studio 6 Track Looper Pedal with Touchscreen
MEET THE AEROS LOOP STUDIO
Featuring the ability to create 36 unique loops per song, the Singular Sound Aeros Loop Studio goes beyond what’s expected of a looper pedal. Add unlimited overdubs for each loop, and record up to 48 hours (when using an SD card).
Blurring the lines between traditional loopers and audio workstations, the Aeros Loop Studio allows you to mix your tracks live during a performance using the built-in scroll wheel, and gives the ability to save and export songs. This will let you share your best loops with your fans.
With its 4.3″ touch-enabled screen and color coded cues and waveforms, the Aeros looper will never leave you wondering where you are in the loop.
Additionally, the Aeros Loop Studio packs tons of power into a small form factor. Coming in at just 7.8″ x 5.6″ (198 x 142 mm), the Aeros lets you add a 6 track, stereo looper to any pedalboard.
Of course, we had to make the Aeros fully compatible with our drummer pedal: The BeatBuddy. Using the two together is a plug and play experience.
Our new looper also features bluetooth and wifi, enabling us to add exciting new features with over the air updates. Simply put, there’s no other pedal that can match the Aeros Loop Studio.
- Quantize your tracks in any time signature or play in freeform mode.
- 6 parallel tracks and 6 song parts for a total of 36 distinct loops per song and in an industry first, but also, simultaneous parallel and sequential looping.
- Unlimited overdubs enable you to create layers and depth in your loops without worrying about restrictions.
- Save your loops with the USB port or an SD card.
- 3 hours mono, 1.5 hours stereo recording time (20 minutes per song) using internal storage and up to 48 hours storage when using an SD card.
- 32-bit floating point processing, 24-bit recording, professional DACs, <1ms latency, and 20hz – 20kHz range for studio quality recordings.
- Digital dry through bypass.
- In addition, wifi compatibility for over the air updates and exciting, yet to be announced features.
- Bluetooth for reasons.
- Four built-in footswitches with our comfort+ switch tops (perfect for playing barefoot or in socks).
- There is a built-in scroll wheel for hands-free mixing during a performance.
- MIDI in/out ports for syncing seamlessly with the BeatBuddy, other drum machines, effects, and more.
- Additionally, it is compatible with any external expression pedal.
- I/O: two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) inputs, two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) outputs, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux input, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux output.
- 9v (center negative), 360mA power supply included.
- 3″ (109 mm) touch-enabled display.
- Small form factor: 7.8″ x 5.6″ x 2.2″ (198 x 142 x 56 mm).
- Lightweight: 2lbs 4oz (936 g).
- Aluminum construction with chip resistant black coating.
- Requires Male to Male MIDI Cable for connecting to the MIDI Maestro and Male to Male MIDI Cable as well as MIDI Breakout Cable for connecting to the BeatBuddy