NuX Fireman Distortion Pedal Based on Dual Channel Brown Sound NDS-5 Open Box
Dual Channel Brown Sound in a Box.
- Modern Brown Sound in a box.
- True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch.
- 18V / 9V toggle switch to get different dynamic range.
- 2 independent GAIN, VOLUME knobs for rhythm / solo application.
FIREMAN is based on the legendary amplifier builder's famous distortion pedal. It's a very amp-like distortion pedal with Modern Brown Sound. We designed it with 2 independent VOLUME, GAIN control knobs to fit rhythm and solo applications. FIREMAN offers a True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch, and a 9V / 18V toggle switch. The 18V position doubles the working voltage inside to give you wider dynamic range.
- BASS: Adjusts the low-end response of distortion sound.
- TREBLE: Adjusts the high-end response of distortion sound.
- PRESENCE: Adjusts the ultra-high-end frequency of distortion sound.
- TIGHT: Shapes the low frequency content. (Turn it down to tighten the sound.)
- VOLUME1: Adjusts the output level while in Channel1.
- GAIN1: Adjusts the distortion situation of the sound while in Channel1.
- VOLUME2: Adjusts the output level while in Channel2.
- GAIN2: Adjusts the distortion range of the sound while in Channel2.
- 1/2 Foot-switch: Chooses the current Channel for 1 or 2.
- ON Foot-switch: Engages or disengages the distortion sound.
- INPUT: Connects with your guitar or the signal from guitar side.
- OUTPUT: Connects with the amplifier or to the amp side.
- SW: Connects with TRS dual foot-switches to replace the 2 foot-switches function on the pedal.
- BF/TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-bypass, TB means True-bypass.
- 18V / 9V Toggle Switch: The pedal uses 9V power, you can choose 18V position to double the working voltage inside to get wider dynamic range.
- DC Jack: Connects with 9V Negative Tip power with 100ma adaptor.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz-±1dB
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1MΩ
- Power Supply: 9V DC，Negative Tip（ACD-006A）
- Dimensions: 105(L)×115(W)×58(H)mm
- Weight: 460g