NuX B-3 2.4 GHz Wireless Snap-on Microphone System with FREE B-3MA
NUX B-3 Wireless Snap-on Microphone System
The wireless microphones and wireless microphone systems aren't anything new, but we guess you haven't seen anything like the NUX B-3 before.
The NUX B-3 is a solidly 2.4GHz wireless snap-on microphone system designed for those who want to get rid of the cables and enjoy the wireless world without any complicated set-up.
Here's a typical setup
1. It's Compact
2. It's Convenient 3 steps and you're good to go!
- Step 1. Turn on the transmitter and the receiver.
- Step 2. Snap-on the transmitter to your Microphone and the receiver to your amplifier, mixer, or recorder.
- Step 3. Pairing up and sound check.
Channel 1 is the default paring channel if you want to use different channels for any reason, just press the channel switch on both the transmitter and the receiver to make sure both units are in the same channel. Wait till you see the RF Status LEDs turns blue.
3. It's Constructive
For videographers/live streamer
The NUX B-3 comes with hot shoe receiver holder and female XLR to 3.5mm phone jack adapter, with it you can easily attach it to your camera for wireless recording.
- 2.4 GHz ISM band
- 32-bit 48 kHz Audio Quality
- 6 Channels
- Less than 4 ms latency, no lag feeling
- Long Lasting Rechargeable Battery, up to 5 hours performance and 20 hours sleep mode durability