Hotone XTOMP Mini Bluetooth Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
The Hotone XTOMP mini Bluetooth Modeling Effects Pedal packs the revolutionary CDCM technology and high-quality modeling of the original XTOMP into a smaller, more stripped-down package.
The XTOMP mini is the lean, mean core of Hotone's flagship XTOMP Bluetooth Modeling Effects Pedal. With a smaller, more pedalboard-friendly footprint than its big brother, this solid aluminum stompbox can be transformed into over 140 different classic, vintage and modern effects for guitar, bass and more. The XTOMP mini uses a mobile app (iOS and Android) via Bluetooth or a desktop app (Windows and macOS) via USB with an ever-expanding effects library to load your favorite tones into the pedal.
To simulate the diverse tones in its growing effects library, the XTOMP mini utilizes Hotone's advanced Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling (CDCM) technology. CDCM, which processes various incoming signals dynamically, is unlike current modeling systems that use the same modeling circuit regardless of the signal. CDCM allows for larger and more complex modeling algorithms, which equal more realistic and natural tones. This results in truly authentic effects that you've never heard anything like before. Effects library categories available to the XTOMP mini include Amplifier, Cabinet, Distortion, Dynamic, Frequency, Modulationand Ambient.
The XTOMP mini's mobile app (iOS and Android) is available for free in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The free desktop app (Windows and macOS) can be downloaded directly from xtomp.com. Both apps are designed to easily manage your tones, including loading effects and firmware updates into the pedal via Bluetooth (mobile) or USB (desktop).
Bringing thousands of dollars worth of highly desired gear within easy reach, the XTOMP mini is an absolute must-have for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, singers, DJs and producers alike.
- Solid aluminum alloy stompbox design
- Buffered bypass On/Off footswitch (100% pure analog signal path)
- Six transparent parameter knobs with LEDs
- CDCM technology generates realistic/natural tones and effects
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- 105dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 30+ amplifier/cabinet models
- 60+ pedal effect models
- 50+ Hotone original effects
- Growing model/effects library (monthly updates)
- Free mobile app (iOS and Android) for loading/managing firmware updates/effects via Bluetooth
- Free desktop app (Windows and macOS) for loading/managing firmware updates/effects via USB port
- 9V DC (center negative) operation (power supply sold separately)