Hotone Audio Ampero Control 4-footswitch Bluetooth MIDI Controller
- Compact, smart 4-footswitch Bluetooth MIDI controller
- Supports standard MIDI, USB MIDI and Bluetooth MIDI input/output/thru
- Sending/transferring MIDI messages to separated/combined MIDI outputs
- Send max. 16 MIDI messages by one footswitch (32 for A/B groups)
- 100 banks (each bank includes 4 footswitches settings, 2 CTRL/EXP jack settings and more)
- Different footswitch triggering actions for flexible switching and various uses
- Dedicated mobile App lets you easily set your controller on the fly
- 2 CTRL/EXP TRS jacks for adapting external footswitches/expression pedals
- 3-digit LED for MIDI message info and Bluetooth connection status display
- DC 9-18V or 5V USB bus power supply
The Hotone Audio Ampero Control is a compact, sturdy, fully programmable Bluetooth MIDI controller, that gives musicians flexible MIDI-based control via MIDI port, USB jack and Bluetooth. It features 4 footswitches, with each footswitch, you can send up to 16 different MIDI messages by different actions. You can also attach expression pedals or more footswitches to your Ampero Control depending on your needs. Furthermore, a dedicated smart mobile app lets you set every detail of your Ampero Control without any confusion.
Ampero Control supports a wide range of MIDI messages including PC, CC, Note On/Off, and others via MIDI, USB, and Bluetooth. With this you can switch presets, turn effects on/off on your pedals/multi-FXs, play/stop loops in your DAW, or even make a cool pad sound while playing guitar!
With Ampero Control you can assign up to 16 different MIDI messages (or 32 messages divided into two groups) per footswitch with different press/hold actions. This makes Ampero Control very flexible and enjoyable to use.
Ampero Control comes with a dedicated mobile app with a straightforward, user-friendly interface, which makes editing MIDI messages a walk in the park. In the app there are several templates for you to control essential and advanced functions of many mainstream audio devices, and you can also create your own templates.
*The mentioned manufacturers and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Hotone Audio.
Ampero Control offers two TRS jacks that can connect momentary footswitches or expression pedals. Plug in your controller, do a quick setup in the App, and you get extended MIDI footswitches, bank -/+ switchers, a continuous controller – anything you want.
Ampero Control runs on USB bus power or a DC power adapter with a wide voltage range (9-18V), so it can fit in a variety of usage scenarios.
Ampero Control can also manage:
- Multi-effects with MIDI function
- Electronic drums
- Live backing track players
- Digital pianos
- Apps via Bluetooth
- Stage lights, etc.
Using Ampero Control to control other devices via MIDI OUT/THRU jack
Notes:1. Arrows indicate MIDI signal flow; solid line stands for MIDI messages coming from Ampero Control, dashed line stands for MIDI messages transferred by Ampero Control.2. Ampero Control cannot be controlled by other MIDI devices at present.
Using Ampero Control's MIDI IN jack
Using Ampero Control's USB MIDI function
Using Ampero Control's Bluetooth MIDI function