EBS PCF-DL10 10cm (3.94") Flat Patch Right Angle Guitar Patch Jumper Cable
Save space and money with the EBS Flat Patch Cables!
The original flat patch cables from EBS are designed to reduce space on your pedalboard, while maintaining the flexibility of using patch cables. The compact design reduce the risk of cable jams and keep your setup neat and clean. The reinforced cable housing improve durability offering a professional patch cable at a very affordable price.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal copper cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 32 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 7 x 3 mm (rectangular cable)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled audio plug