Behringer 992 CONTROL VOLTAGES CV Routing Eurorack Module
Legenday Analog CV Routing Module for Eurorack
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer 992 CONTROL VOLTAGES Module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55 & 35” Series used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create your personal, unique synth to complement the music you play or go all out and fill a room, from floor to ceiling, with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dream.
The 992 CONTROL VOLTAGES features 4 channels for CV signals routing to the 904A LPF module. This allows your sound to be freely connected/disconnected with a flip of a switch. Putting the switch in its up position means that you are allowing your signals to connect to other modules and vice versa.
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "Modular 55 & 35" Series
- Artist roster includes world's most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- 4-channel CV signal routing to 904A LPF module
- Single external input with inverting attenuator control
- 3 switched and summed CV inputs for frequency control of VCF modules
- 3 parallel CV outputs can drive multiple 904A LPF and 904B HPF modules
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 10 mA +12 V, 10 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.