Behringer 130 Dual VCA - Analog Dual VCA Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Dual VCA Module for Eurorack
- Amazing Dual VCA module from the 80's
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- Each VCA features manual gain control and 2 audio outputs (low/high) with signal & clip indicators
- Linear/Exponential switch per VCA allows for increased flexibility
- 3-channel mixer per VCA allows independent mixing of all input signals
- 16 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 30 mA +12 V, 20 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 80’s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
130 DUAL VCA
This is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 130 DUAL VCA. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 130 DUAL VCA in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Each VCA in the 130 DUAL VCA comes equipped with three Sig In signal input jacks with their own gain controls. These inputs can accept audio signals via a 3.5 mm jack. The VCA’s in the 130 also have a manual gain control, a low and high output as well as signal and clip indicators to keep an eye on your signal’s levels. The low output can be connected to guitar amplifiers or mixers while the high output can connect to line level inputs in mixers or powered speakers. The outputs can be further modified to be linear or exponential via a switch located next to the gain knob.
The 130 DUAL VCA can also accept signals from other modules via the 3.5 mm Mod In jacks to shape the waveforms of the Sig In signals. These inputs have also have their own Mod In Knobs that control the amount of signal that goes through the Mod In jacks.
Installing the 130 DUAL VCA is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 130 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.