Tascam DP-006 6-track Digital Portable Pocketstudio with Built In Mics and 4GB SD Card
A Songwriting Tool That Anyone Can Use
Battery-Powered Compact Multi-Track Recorder
Song ideas can happen anywhere. With the DP-006, you'll be ready. Jot down ideas for your songs using this professional sounding multi-track recorders.
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks + 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (44.1kHz/16-bit)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 15mW/ch headphone output
- 128 × 64 dot-matrix LCD
- Four AA batteries operation up to 9 hours (When recording, using the eneloop battery)
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
- Can connect to an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
- Tripod screw hole
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
- Track edit functions (CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT, SILENCE, CUT, OPEN)
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- UNDO/REDO (UNDO HISTORY) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- File import/export by WAV format (mono/stereo)
- Export stereo master file as stereo WAV format
- 4GB SD card included
Built-In High-Quality Stereo Condenser Microphones – For Easy On-the-Spot Recording
The DP-006 has two condenser microphones built into the front of the units. Record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. TASCAM carefully chose the best sounding microphones for our recorders. Modeled after the top-selling DR series microphones, you can be assured high-quality sound.
The DP-006 even includes a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement.
Simple, Easy-to-Use Interface – Designed Like an Analog Cassette MTR
The DP-006 is optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality, and dedicated knobs make recording faster than digging through menus. Designed with Portastudio functionality, TASCAM's POCKETSTUDIOs are the easiest songwriting scratchpads you can buy.
Ultra Light Weight Design – Carry It With You Everywhere
The DP-006 features ultra-lightweight designs to ensure portability, weighs only 13 oz. (excluding AA batteries)
Tuner and Metronome Included
The DP-006 includes a fully functioning chromatic tuner and a metronome.
Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones and Electric/Acoustic Guitar
The DP-006 also equips two inputs with 1/4" jacks, these terminals provide to connect an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar and a line-level device like a synthesizer. Cables sold separately allow you to connect an iPad or other sound device.
Record to SD/SDHC Card (up to 32GB) With High-Speed Data Transfer via USB2.0
The DP-006 records to widely available SD/SDHC card media (4GB card included). In addition, it can connect to PCs via USB2.0 for high-speed data transferring. All song ideas can be transferred via USB or SD card readers to and from the units at any point in the recording process. Files can be used in DAW software for further editing and production.
Quickly Fix/Re-record Tracks with the UNDO/REDO Function
Fix performance errors using the Undo and Redo functions. Instant Undo frees you to try new ideas without worrying about erasing your last take.
File Import and Export by Wav Format
The DP-006 supports file import/export by WAV format. Also, mono file and stereo file are available offering various advantages for example, at first, you import an instrumental song which created by a DAW. Then, your ideas capture by the DP-006. After recording, these ideas can export from a DP, you can be editing and mixing raw song data and recorded data on your DAW.
Track Edit Function (CUT, CLEAN TRACK, etc)
The DP-006 provides editing features such as Clone track, Clean out, Silence, Cut, and Open